Codeine = Methylmorphine; 3-methylmorphine PubChem: 5284371 Molecular formula: C18H21NO3 Molecular weight: 299.37 g/mol
Generic Name: methylphenidate
Pill with imprint alza 54 is Red, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Concerta 54 mg. It is supplied by ALZA Corporation.
Concerta is used in the treatment of ADHD; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Concerta 54 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name: methylphenidate
- Imprint: alza 54
- Strength: 54 mg
- Color: Red
- Shape: Elliptical / Oval
Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, & Amphetamine Sulfate Tablets CII
(Mixed Salts of a Single Entity Amphetamine Product)
Strength: 5 mg / 10 mg / 15 mg
20 mg / 30 mg
Brand Name: Adderall
Orange Book Rating: AB
Central Nervous System Stimulant
Shape: Round & Oval shaped
Sizes: Bottles of 100 Tablets
- Strong prescription pain medicines that contains an opioid (narcotic) that is used to manage pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic, when other pain treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them.
- Opioid pain medicines that can put you at risk for overdose and death. Even if you take your dose correctly as prescribed you are at risk for opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse that can lead to death.
- Physical FormPowder
- CAS No120-61-6
- FOB PortOhio
- Main Domestic MarketAll India
- Main Export Market(s)North America, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa, Wes